Friday, November 13, 2015

3 thing I would never purchase online!







These day you can could buy almost anything from the internet from groceries to buying a home in Hawaii. We live in a virtual world where you can buy anything from a click of a button. I personally make many purchases on the web. Mostly clothes, books, tickets, and make up. I really don’t make any big purchases on the web I usually just go to the store or buy it in person. When I think of three things I would not purchase on the internet it would be a house, prescription medication, car, and any expensive item. I would definitely want to go into my house and do a thorough walk threw before buying it on the internet. Anything could be wrong with the house mold, roofing, and possible damages. Medication is another item I wouldn’t want to buy on the web. It could be a placebo,  and with medication I would want to be extra safe because I would be putting it inside of my body. Lastly, any big purchases that could be a car, jewelry, or a laptop I wouldn’t buy on the web. I would rather make these purchases in person. For one I would get to personally see what I’m purchasing live. I would be able to take it home the same day and not worry about shipping damages or returns

No comments:

Post a Comment